Monday 18 August 2014

Day 12 - Dead Feet

*Yawn*

*Scratches back of the head*

Hi.

Hope you had an eventful day. I think mine was.
I just got in a couple of minutes ago (overtime work) and my feet are dead. My back feels meh. And I just want my bed! But I'll spare a few keyboard strokes for you.

Just for heads up, it would seem the next couple of days will involve those mischievous, mini tasks which everyone would like to avoid doing but needs to be done. And that streak has already begun. Hence, my whiny post.

But, if anything, I'm grateful that I atleast have something doing. Also, I know that if I do these well now, it will save me having to go through as much struggles as now. :(

Anyway, I'm taking a day off tomorrow. Got a place I want to go see.

Don't wait up.

Sign-off today: 2100.
Snap from City A.M: Oliver Bonas (Oliver Tress); 'Intelligent Design'

Themes of Today: Oliver Bonas;Sabre Holdings; City A.M; Jackson Hole; Mervyn King; Paul Volcker; Jean-Claude Trichet; Online Banking; Paul Aitken; KW116[065-080]; Cable-Ties and Cabling; Equipment organisation; KW102[001-031]

zZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment